in the West Midlands,
Working for SOS Care Services
At SOS Care Servcices, we genuinely believe that care is one of the most rewarding roles you can provide for someone. Good quality care is ensuring the individual is at the heart of everything you do. It is ensuring you are getting to know the individual for who they are and what they want from life. Sitting and listening, enjoying each others company and providing their care needs in a dignified manner. Care is providing people with peace, comfort and happiness in their own home.
The individuals our carers visit every day have a varied range of care needs, personalities and lifestyles. We’re looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate to provide the outstanding care we pride ourselves on and to enrich individuals' lives every day.
You might be a care assistant already, may have cared for a family member or friend previously, or just want the opportunity to make a real difference. Regardless of your reason, if you would like the opportunity to experience such a rewarding role we want to hear from you. All carers will be fully trained and offered opportunities for professional development.
The role of a Care Assistant at SOS Care and Recruitment Group is varied and largely depends on the individual you’ll be working with. Everything we do is designed to help individuals live happy, independent lives and fulfilling lives.
For this role you will be;
• Providing personal care duties
• Administering medication
• Manual handling, using equipment where required
• Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the fullest.
• Flexibly work a range of shift patterns including alternate weekends
• A large part of their daily lives
SOS Care has a straight forward ethos for its employees; You care for the individuals. We care for you.
With this in mind, here are some of the benefits you can expect to receive right from the word go with us:
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program, providing support and guidance whenever you need it most
• Flexible working
• Guaranteed hours available
• Being directly employed with us
• Mileage allowance
• Paid holidays
• Pension scheme
• Dedicated support from your direct line managers
• Excellent career progression and development opportunities
What we need from you;
• The incredible passion for providing outstanding care
• The right to work in the UK
• A valid driving license and access to your own car
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
Experience preferred but not essential as all training provided.
SOS Care and Recruitment Group is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce as we believe this develops a comfortable working environment for all our staff and individuals we support. All applications will be treated fairly in line with our Equality and Diversity Policy.