Adult social care encompasses a wide range of services designed to help adults with difficulties in their lives.
That could be a mental health condition, a physical disability, or anything else.
Support depends on the needs of the individual but can be:
- Personal care assistance with eating, dressing and washing
- Domestic help with cleaning or buying groceries
- Delivered through a residential care home
- Provided to people living in their own residence
- Paid for by local councils or privately funded
Adult social care doesn’t look the same between any two people. We will work with you, your family, your medical team and any other professional to understand the best package of care and support for you.