Supported Living is a scheme where you can live independently with your own tenancy agreement in a property designed to meet your physical needs. An independent care company or support workers that YOU CHOOSE, can provide the care and support that you need, provided they are regulated by CQC to do so.

Supported living services are designed to move away from institutionalised residential care where all costs are bundled together and charged as a service.

If you think that SOS Care services can help you in any way, please do get in touch with our registered manager Lucie, or Assistant registered manager, Rylie who can talk to you about all of your options.